Contributors

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Now this is some serious BS!


This is some real West Virginia type ish! The 72 year old Pearl Carter is in love with her 26year old grandson, Phil Bailey, in which they are set to raise a child together. Apparently she gave up his mother for adoption and after she died he searched for his real G-Ma and feel in love with her...WTF! Peep what his Grandma had to say:

"From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship. For the first time in years I felt sexually alive. I am finally going to be a mom and not forced to give up my child. Phil’s going to be a great dad. I never in a million years thought at 72 I’d be ‘pregnant’ and in love with my grandson. I’m not interested in anyone else’s opinion. I am in love with Phil and he’s in love with me. Soon I’ll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad."

Of course she too damn old and them eggs are dust, so they are going to pay a surrogate mother $54,000 to do the dirty work!

Can you say, Dis-gust-ing! Thanks to straightfromthea.com for this bizarre story. You know what's next, Where Da Damn Hell Dew Dey Dew Dis BS At??

No comments:

Post a Comment